Sunny Fields & repost with composite of 2 images

I prefer the first of the three images displayed. It has the right amount of blurriness. Admittedly, I am not a fan of ICMs.

Thanks for your feedback @David_Bostock , I think I’m kind of liking the more movement one too! I’m glad you like the combined photos @Mark_Muller ! I’ll have to try going back in to adjust the highlights @David_Haynes . I understand that it’s not for everyone @Igor_Doncov . For me ICM feels like more of how I picture the scene to really be. When I just take a regular shot and download it on my iPad I feel like it looks boring and not like I originally saw when I was there, but ICM for me is expressing how magical the earth really is! That probably sounds strange but I feel like it’s what I can do with the camera I have and no tripod for long exposures. Plus it’s kind of fun to do! :grin:

I just caught up on this thread and have to add another vote for the third image. I really liked the first, though, which isn’t at all like me as a certified pixel-peeper. But the third has the advantage of being just a bit more abstract.

I am very late to this one, but I really like your ICM image. I have a hard chloice to chose between the first and the last one. Your adjustments made for the last image I think is in the right direction, but maybe it become a tad to “dull”. It is just a matter of personal opinion, the image is great either way.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback @Diane_Miller and @Ola_Jovall . I’m glad it works!