Sunrise at New York

This is an early morning winter sunrise scene of New York city from across the Hudson river. I tried to bracket the shot given the high dynamic range. Any constructive feedback is welcome :slight_smile: Also the first time I am using photoshop to selectively edit the image.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

We don’t see many cityscapes in this critique forum, but I’m enjoying this one. That’s a strong composition, and the color you caught is very nice. Welcome to Photoshop; it’s sure my favorite editor.

1 Like

Beautiful skyline! The light looks well balanced to me, and the blues and pinks are always beautiful together! I don’t use anything else than PS, the amount of control you can have and keep is amazing!

1 Like

Thank you @John_Williams. Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you @Ron_Jansen. I live near the city and keep going back to catch some good light. Most times it is a failure but sometimes nature decides to do me a good service :slight_smile: