The last of a serie

For the time being this is the last of a serie about these trees. I will now wait for the cold weather , some snow and eis. Maybe a foggy day will help to improve the images that I hope to make at this place.

What technical feedback would you like if any?All feedback is always more than welcome.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

I am hoping for a lot of feedback on this one !

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Another nice addition to the series on this location. The twisted shapes of the trees and their roots are just wonderful. It took me awhile to notice it, but the tree on the right has its leaves bent almost all the way down to the ground, this tree has certainly taken a beating. I like having the open gap with a view to the distant hillside, it breaks up the pattern of the leaves, and adds some interest.

1 Like

Ed, what a good comment . I like your comments because you read an image and tell me what you see. With for me the result that I am seeing more and more in my images. And learn to look better while making them

Great job, Ben. This is a superb composition. Would it be better without that slice of dirt in the foreground? Probably. I don’t think that would be difficult to modify.

Thank you, Igor. I am always looking out for your comment. In this case I think the slice of dirt as you call it, is the foundation of my image. Without it all is floating . But again thank’s for you valued opinion.

1 Like