The Three Amigos

Description: This image is from 2017. I don’t remember how many kits were in the litter that year (I could do a little research and find out for sure), but I do remember these three were almost always together.

Specific Feedback Requested: Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 60D, Canon 70-300mm IS USM, f/5.6, 1/350 sec., ISO 1250, Hand Held. Processed in ACR and PSE 2020 for exposure and cropping. Topaz Denoise applied.

Is this a composite? No

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

2 Likes

Cute trio. It might be my old eyes, but it looks a bit soft at full size. Good entry though.

Terry, they are very cute, but I agree with Harley that the image is a bit soft. Since it’s soft everywhere, I suspect that this was shot at 300 mm, so handholding wasn’t quite steady enough at 1/350 s.

@Harley_Goldman @Mark_Seaver I agree the image is a bit soft, gentlemen. It was taken when I was just beginning to get serious about digital photography. Thanks

Hi Terry,

The foxes are slightly soft, but a worthy trio for the shot. I hope that they give you another chance one of these days…Jim

1 Like