Arms spread in the air
An impossible hope
They will ever touch

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback more than welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

4 Likes

Beautiful work, Ben. I don’t see the human element but I do appreciate the unique vision you had in this creative image. Thank you.

@Igor_Doncov , Igor thank’s for your very nice reaction. I saw in this scene trees that act like human when they are glad to see each other. Not as human element, but more as the feeling it gave me. About what are trees, can they feel, interact . Maybe in a very slow way that we cannot see or hear.
Sometimes it’s fun to look at forest elements and try to see what is going on. It is all life ,so why not.

2 Likes

Ben, I really like this image. They appear to be communicating or more accurately, having a discussion It reminds me of a scene from a movie which I believe was Lord of the Rings. Nicely seen!

1 Like

An interesting find Ben. When I looked at he small image, I thought this one tree, with a really strange shape. But when I looked at the larger version, it was very apparent that it was two trees, and then I saw the interaction of the trees that you saw too. I also like how the tree trunks move in and out of the leaves, it kind of adds a sense of mystery to the image. Nicely done…