Big trees in a row
Touching with there leaves
Always distance

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is as always more then welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

2 Likes

This is my kind of place Ben. One where I would want to wander for hours. The composition leads me right through and into the trees. And the colors of the leaves and lighting add a soft feel to the entire image. Thank you for sharing your corner of the world with us.

1 Like

In these pandemic times “Socially Distant Gathering” might be a good title too.

This is very well done Ben, there is a lot to appreciate here. I like the repetition, not just in the trees, but also in the green vegetation at the base of the trees on the left. I like that you did not go for a purely symmetric composition, and chose a section of the path where it curves. I like that the trees overlap on the left, but are separated on the right. Nice work on this composition.

The mark of a great image is one that engages the viewer and encourages the viewer to just keep looking. I’ve now come back to this image 3 different times trying to figure out what to say about it. I still don’t know what to say other than I’m completely engaged by this image. It simply works. Thank you for sharing it with us.

@linda_mellor, @Keith_Bauer, @Ed_McGuirk, Thank you for these nice comments and Ed for the name suggestion.

Ben, this is a really nice image. You really want to walk right into the scene, and check what is around the corner! I like very much the composition, Ed has pointed out why.

1 Like