So I was in a shallow backwater in the kayak, using the long lens to pick out abstracts in a bunch of grass opposite me when I spied this leaf an thought it might make a good counterpoint. Only when I got the picture in Lightroom did I discover the Six-spotted fishing spider and, as if that little bonus wasn’t enough, a photobombing jumping spider, too!
Specific Feedback Requested
Any feedback to improve is welcome. It was serendipity.
Wow! What a lucky shot & pleasant surprise, Kristen! Not only did you get 2 spiders for free, they are also in perfect focus and the exposure and color is excellent! It’s always fun & exciting when these type of things pop up when you first view them on a large screen! BTW, you also got that nice abstract that you were looking for
For a while there Kristen I was just seeing a dead leaf caught up in the greenery. Then I saw the fishing spider…
Missed the little one for quite a while though. Don’t you just love it when insects photobomb shots. It seems to happen so often.
This is a great one with plenty of intrigue. Love it. Cheers.
Thanks @Phil_G - it was certainly a fun find and makes me smile every time I see it. Of course I smile basically whenever I see spiders. One was prowling around the gym downstairs while I was lifting the other day. Had to be careful to find it again after every set so I wouldn’t squish it.