Warlord Profile

Viking Warlord Profile
This was actually a fallback image as the wind was off the charts on this sunrise outing. The original planned scene had a lot of foliage and it was all under the wind siege.
To be honest as I’d photographed this scene I was merely going for the graphic look of the rough rock more so then the actual profile I noticed after the post processing.

Mamiya RB67 ProSD - Mamiya 35mm lens - Velvia 50

1 Like

Paul: I definitely see the fierce guy. Well seen and very nicely presented. >=))>

Definitely old and grumpy…just what I see in the mirror every morning. :laughing: I agree with Bill, well seen and well shown, quite a find.

Most definitely see the warlord. Ain’t nature grand! Really good one and a great one for the challenge.

1 Like

Very cool, Paul. A nice rock formation and that profile is downright mean looking.

@Bill_Fach @Mark_Seaver @Harley_Goldman @Dennis_Plank.

Thank you each for your thoughts and comments on this image. What was not apparent was me holding on to all my clothing and the tripod as the wind whipped through this small canyon area. The upside of the high winds was I found myself looking around in the predawn light for a subject other then my original plan… :clown_face:

Paul, this is way too cool. Enjoyed your story to go with it as well. Great find, and is perfect for the WC.

1 Like

Good choice for the title and and an excellent perfectly exposed and highly detailed capture, Paul! I really like the large version because of the presence. It puts you right up there next to this head.

1 Like