Wavy

Another ICM ornamental grass shot from my yard. This one called for a B&W treatment. I like the repeating wavy action.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any comments appreciated.

Technical Details

23mm, 1 sec @ f/4, ISO 160.

1 Like

Very lovely wavy lines, David. At first I thought this was ICM or slow shutter work with water. The different tones are also appealing. Very, very beautiful!

1 Like

I really like how this looks in B&W. It appears busy, yet calming too. I need to let my grass grow tall next year.

1 Like

Thank you, @Mark_Muller and @StephenPrunier for your kind comments. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
David

This is very cool David! B&W works perfectly for this image. As Mark said, the tones are very appealing.

Another wonderful ICM image David! The repeating wave patterns work well. These images always remind me of being in between dream state and fully awake.

This really does look like water. Excellent idea to convert this to B&W. Would love to see what the ornamental grass looks like. This is really well balanced with no obvious distractions to pull the eye. A beauty for sure.

I can see that it does look like waves as some have mentioned. But my first impression was looking on a hilly landscape. Either way beautiful work, David!