Welcome Home

Sony A77II
Minolta 200mm macro
ISO 400, 1/320 @ f8
We returned from our Colorado/Wyoming trip a couple weeks ago but I haven’t had much time to shoot or process images. However I could not resist one of my favorite day lilies that seemed pleased to welcome us back home. It was good to get my old faithful 200mm back to work. All comments welcome. >=))>

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Beautiful image Bill. Great detail in the most important parts and great job on the background.

Two small things - I’d CA-clone the LLC and then a small wish for just a skosh more space below the bottom pedal.

Great color and processing. Nice welcoming home…

Lon

A lovely day lily, Bill, and well presented. I do think a touch more canvas on the top would be nice, but it’s fine as posted.

Gorgeous flower and photo, Bill. The soft pink and yellows provide a delicate feeling to the image…:+1:
I like it as presented, but the clone of the LLC is a good idea for sure…:sunglasses:

A lovely welcome home I have to say… and an excellent image. The delicate colors are splendid!

That was sure a nice welcome home, for sure, Bill, and you certainly took advantage of it. Very nice color, with a very nice BG.

Gorgeous shot Bill. The background looks creamy smooth, really nice. And the sharpness is in all the right places on the lily. My only suggestion for improvement is that there is some OOF stuff in the extreme LLC that I would recommend cloning away to avoid being a distraction. But thats a minor nitpick, overall this is a very successful image.

Great shot Bill. The OOF BG is beautiful, showcasing the flower nicely. The only small nit I have is the LLC as others have mentioned.
:vulcan_salute:

Bill

Very excellent daylily image! Welcome hoe, indeed!