Wipe yourFace!!

Critique Style Requested: Initial Reaction

Please share your immediate response to the image before reading the photographer’s intent (obscured text below) or other comments. The photographer seeks a genuinely unbiased first impression.

Questions to guide your feedback

Do you like the series?

Other Information

Please leave your feedback before viewing the blurred information below, once you have replied, click to reveal the text and see if your assessment aligns with the photographer. Remember, this if for their benefit to learn what your unbiased reaction is.

Image Description

We found a mother and three cubs on the kill in Bayala GameReserve. The cubs. werefeeding and when they finished the mother called them into the bush to clean them up

Technical Details

Leica SL 601, Sigma 150-600 DG DN Sports

3 Likes

I like the series a lot, Jaapv, but I think it might work a little better to switch the first two images. Excellent work on all three and an especially great job getting the third through all that grass.

1 Like

Jaapv: I like the series very much which shows the two cubs now with full bellies. I think switching the first two photos can be considered. Do you have any photos of the mother cheetah? Well done. Richard

Sure.I’ll make a separate thread