Wyoming Fields

While this is not from Mark’s deck, it is at least from a neighboring state. This is another image from my late September western states journey.

D810, 24-70mm

Wyoming Big Sky Country! Nicely composed, and great color. No nits here, Mr. H…
-P

Harley, an impressive view from this open vantage point. I can almost see Mark’s home over there in the “Big Sky Country” of Montana. This really does provide a wonderful clean view of the territory near our good northern Canadian friends too.
As I recall from one of my military buddies Wyoming is the “Cowboy State”. And yes, he was a excellent rodeo guy in his heyday.

A really impressive big sky, Harley. To my eye, the dark blue in the upper corners seems a bit unnatural.

Big sky country for sure, Harley. This scene has some gorgeous clouds along with a wonderful color palette. The interplay of light and shadow is also a nice element.

Harley, this is an outstanding “big sky” view. The extended fair weather cumulus clouds speak of good weather and the land shows off it’s fall glow well. Extended views like this leave me feeling like a weight has lifted off my shoulders and adds a bounce to my step.

I really like the feeling this conveys. Even though this could have been made into a great panorama as well I like the upper clouds and how the sky darkens as you look upwards. Nice work.