Yellow-rumped Warbler, aka Audubon's Warbler aka Butterbutt

Another from late September 2017. These were much further along in sporting their pristine new winter plumage than the Chickadees were. This one was quite cooperative.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Any issues you notice?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?Is the perch exiting the corner an issue?

Any pertinent technical details:

7DII, Sigma 150-600 C @ 600 mm, tripod with ball head and sidekick, f/8, 1/250, iso 1600, aperture priority, pattern metering, -1/3 EV. Processed in LR & PS CC. Taken September 24th, 2017 at 1:43 PM.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Very nice, I have them here now in my backyard, sweet little birds.
The moss on the perch is nice, softens it, bird and BG look great.

Delicate bird, well done ! Love the perch and the position of the bird. The light part of the BG is little competing for attention with the subject, but other than that a fine image ! Cheers, Hans

AKA “Feeder Pigs,” as we knew them in our winter stays in SoCal a few years back. We had hummingbird feeders out, and in short order the Feeder Pigs figured them out and defended them against the hummers. We tried all sorts of feeders and they beat them all.

Beautiful capture of a beautiful critter. In my experience at the time, a unique capture simply because you caught it sitting still in great light!

Excellent image of this warbler. You got a great pose, superb detail and a light green background that makes the bird really pop.

Don’t have much to add. Bird, BG, and perch are great, and the moss takes it up a notch.