10 from 2023

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Here are 10 photos taken throughout 2023 that have not been posted to NPN previously. Everything shot with an R5 on a tripod.

New York Ironweed seed head: 24 shot stack, 180mm macro

Bluebell buds: 40 shot stack, 180mm macro

Early Spring Pond: 8 shot stack, 109 mm (100-500 zoom)

Irritated Prairie Dog: 500 mm

Nymph Lake, YNP: 32 mm (24-105 zoom)

In the Pink with the Blues: 400 mm (100-500 zoom)

Time to go? A young wood frog about ready to leave my pond. 35 shot stack, 180mm macro

West Thumb runoff and Yellowstone Lake: 35mm (24-105 zoom)

Lost Creek panorama, YNP: loved the lighting and clouds, b&w fits the scene and the light. 3 shot pano, 114 mm (100-500 zoom)

Floating Fallen Leaves: 300 mm (100-500 zoom)

A wonderful collection overall, Mark. I especially like the # 1 # 6 #7:sunglasses:

Excellent bunch of images, Mark. I have to agree with @Paul_Breitkreuz on 1 and 7. I’d put the B&W pano in the top three as well.

Beautiful set of images, you have great vision. I do think the prairie dog and lily pad images a little to bright though.

Looks like it was a great year, Mark, with a wonderful series.

Really nice collection of images. I particularly like the spring pond. There is something about the color and patterns. I also enjoyed the expression of the prairie dog.

Very nice collection Mark. I particularly like the ironweed seed head, the pond and the monochrome panorama. And the prairie dog makes me smile.

Mark,
This is certainly a wonderful varied collection of images from 2023. Looks like you were busy. My favorites are #1, #9 and #10. I particularly like the details with the leaves in the last one.