A picturesque hill

Between the seaside town of Rimini where I live and the Republic of San Marino there are only 7 km as the crow flies. This area is covered of sweet and nice hills with vineyards and olive groves. Here is un image taken in springtime.

Specific Feedback Requested

Yes, any help

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

D 850, Nikkor 70-200mm at 70mm - 1/80s, f/11, ISO 64

The luminosity is wonderful in this image. It just leaps out at you.

I agree with Igor but it seems a bit “crunchy” to me.

Gigi, the patterns in blue, green and yellow look great. The long shadows are a nice addition and trees at the bottom work well at putting me there.

I agree with Igor that the luminosity is wonderful. I also love the various shades of greens and yellow.

What a beautiful location. Wish I was there. I just love that lone tree on the far hill and the large tree in the ravine. The springtime colors are popping as Igor mentions ad the contrasting blue grey of the olive trees with the greens of the grasses and trees are alluring.

Excuse me Chris Calohan, what do you mean for “crunchy”? I am Italien…
Thanks for all the reworded comments.

Beautiful image, stunning lines and angles. “Crunchy” means too sharpened or too much “Texture” or “Clarity” added in Photoshop or Lightroom.

I love this image Giuseppe, the composition is excellent, it has a really nice flow to it from left to right. I also like how the lone yellow tree at the top helps to balance the rest of the composition. The light and color here are just beautiful.

And while this is somewhat subjective, the image does not look too crunchy to me, I think the sharpness and texture are just fine.