All images with birds as the main subject. Images of birds baited with seed, other non-live bait or recordings must be disclosed as such. Photos of captive birds taken at commercial game farms or photos taken using live bait are prohibited. Photos taken of captive birds at zoos and wildlife rehabilitation centers may be posted in the Human & Fauna Gallery - please disclose the name of the facility where the photo was taken, as well as any other information that would be of value to those interested in wildlife conservation and education.
To make the most of your participation in this gallery, we suggest the following when posting a photo;
- Be prepared to accept all comments - both positive and negative - in an objective fashion. Remember, it’s the photo being critiqued, not the photographer.
- If there is any specific feedback you are looking for, such as comments on composition, lighting, etc. be sure to ask for it in your post.
- State what you like about the photo and why.
- Comment on what you think can be improved.
- Whenever possible, provide suggestions on how to improve the photo.
- Keep all comments congenial and respectful! All comments should pertain completely to the photo.
Please review the NPN Posting Guidelines, and The Art of Image Critique for additional guidance and information. If you see a post in conflict with our Posting Guidelines, please flag the post and a moderator will be notified.