Abstract Green Lynx

I had posted this individual some time back. Bill’s image prompted me to post a slightly abstractish version.

6D2, 70-200+ Extn tubes+raynox 250

Balan Vinod

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

balanvinoddotcom

Balan, this is really a cool image. So much to enjoy here. The symmetrical feel to it, with the shape of the legs around the head and body, and the softness overlaying (probably caused from shooting through a flower or something in front close to the lens), the head and body, yet all of that is sharp, just gives this image a very appealing appearance. You managed to keep everything sharp that needed to be. Very well captured.

Balance: What Shirley said. Marvelous color palette and great details. Superbly crafted image. >=))>

Nasty looking character in spite of the pleasant colors. I like how the big legs are nice and clear and distinct as opposed to how the head and eyes although sharp are slightly covered by a bit of haze.

Love it, Balance. Totally agree with all the other comments. Just wonderful. Nicely done.

Balan, it looks like maybe the spell checker might have changed your name on here. Sorry for that.

I apologize, Balan, auto type has corrected me once again. Love the photo👍