Abstract painting

Here is one more reflection, this one is from the King´s Park in Malmö, my hometown. The image is from a walk in the park 3 weeks ago. Normally, I ike the inclusion of very visible tree trunks, but this one is the completely opposite.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any comments are welcome!

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
f/1.8, 1/1000, ISO 200, Olympus lens 75 mm (150 mm equiv.), Olympus travel camera PEN E-P7

2 Likes

Ola, only one suggestion to this wonderful image: Rotate it 180 degrees. I think I prefer that lighter yellow curve on the right to curve upwards (rather than downwards as presented). This is super gorgeous.

Really good abstract, Ola. Nicely understated and moody. I quite like it.

Very impressionistic. I love the subtle colours and , as Harley said, “understated and moody”.

@Harley_Goldman, @Kerry_Gordon and @Adhika_Lie thanks for your kind comments.

I will try that, thanks for the advice.

This is a somewhat different type of autumn reflection image, that has some nice subtle elements to it. I like the more restrained use of contrast and color saturation, it allows the viewer to concentrate more on details of the shapes and textures here. I also like the composition, and how everything else seems to be swirling around the bright yellow section in the URC. Well done, Ola

@Ed_McGuirk said what I was thinking, and since he said it about a hundred times better than I could have I’ll just say “What he said.”

@Ed_McGuirk and @John_Williams thanks for your kind comments.