After The Rain

Longwood Gardens
Canon 5D MK2, EF 70-200 f/4L @ 200, 1/80 @ f/16, ISO 640

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

This is gorgeous, Mike! The flowers and the pads look to be in pristine condition and the array of water drops are the icing on the cake IMO. The surface tension of the pads is also another great element in the image. No suggestions from me as this looks to be about perfect.

A classic look and just beautiful! The comp, color and detail is excellent. No suggestions here, just really enjoying this one.

Utterly gorgeous, Mike. I don’t know where you managed to find such perfect specimens, but congratulations. Beautifully composed and great lighting as well as the lovely water drops really tops this one off.

Michael: What Ed said. He must have read my mind before I commented because “pristine” was my immediate first impression. Marvelous shot.>=))>

Gorgeous Mike! Actually superb!!! For me the image is near perfect with composition, color, detail and sharpeners. Well done!

Michael, this is indeed lovely, with excellent details in the wet pads and great color contrast with the blooms.

Ed, this is a fabulous image. Wonderful details, and I love the water drops on pads. Excellent in every way. :+1: :+1:

What perfect lily pads - no bugs or bad spots! Lovely composition; I like all the shapes formed by the edges of the leaves.

This is gorgeous, Michael! The conditions of both flowers and leaves look almost too good to be natural! Love the rain puddles also. They have a good 3D appearance. Well done!

Congrats on the EP brother!