WC#936 After The Rain #2

Another from the outing that produced my previous post.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Another beauty, Mike. Here again the pads and flowers appear to be in perfect condition. I am thoroughly enjoying the raindrops scattered about the pads and flowers. My only suggestion would be to tone down the highlights just a touch on the back petals of the second flower from the right. This would be an excellent companion piece to your last post.

Nice arrangement of flowers and pads. The colors came out really vivid. I would experiment with setting CPL at levels that show more reflection.

Just beautiful, Michael. Everything looks just perfect, very fresh and delightful. Lovely comp also.

Another fine look at these pads and flowers, Mike. These look very similar to the ones in my pond, with the nice pink blooms. The pads are in near perfect shape, which means you picked an opportune time for your visit.

Mike: Really beautiful blooms and I like the partially open bud at the bottom. Looks like you got some seriously good keepers. >=))>