And...more foxes!

I believe this first image is the adult male with a kit. I found the afternoon light challenging at times with a side light coming in across the field. I tried to expose so I could still show good details in the shadows on the foxes.

I believe this third image is of the adult female:

Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

Canon 90D, Sigma 150-600mm C @ 600, tripod
ISO 640, f6.3, 1/800s

2 Likes

I can never see too many Fox photos, Allen. Wonderful series.

I’m with Linda on this one - more, more! That first shot is so special. The action and the interaction is tender and so doggy. The light is to die for. I think you did well with the exposure to hit those highlights in the grasses and shrubs, but not block up the shadows in the foxes. Super. I also like the vixen with her meal. She’s so alert and attentive. The walking shot reminds me of when I was a kid, we had a mother cat and her kittens. When one of the males was reaching maturity, we saw what had to be his dad come up the driveway and get him. They both walked off and were gone the rest of the day. Father/son bonding for sure. Love the moment.

A terrific series, Allen. Nicely seen.

Cool series, nicely executed !
In the first picture, I was just thinking of increasing some contrast in the greens !?
Third one is looking technically solid and I just love that bushy tail and dazed look.