Blowing My Horn a Little Bit

Hi everyone,

I recently found out that this image won third place in the “Nature’s Colors” photo contest sponsored by Outdoor Photographer magazine:

My experience with photo contests in the past has been frustrating enough that I thought entry fees were better spent on lottery tickets. :slight_smile:

So this was a pleasant surprise!

4 Likes

Hey very cool, congratulations! Some stiff competition I’m sure. I hope you enjoy the metal print and all the other things you won. Must feel excellent!

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s so cool! A big congratulations!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Some nice swag there! And a lovely photo.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this update, Patrick. Congratulations on this wonderful honor from OP Magazine… :+1:

1 Like

Wonderful!! Many congratulations – a well-deserved award for a classically beautiful image!

1 Like

WOW! Congratulations Patrick! Beautiful image and well deserved award.

1 Like

Congratulations, Patrick! :slight_smile:

I vividly remember viewing this and commenting when you first posted it here (in May? I think).

Very well deserved recognition!!:+1:

1 Like

What an honor, and well deserved!

1 Like

Patrick,

A little late here, but had to stop by and say CONGRATULATIONS! A great honor indeed! And glad to see OP still alive and kickin’! I had stacks of those for years…

Congrats - a beautiful and well deserving image!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a spectacular capture! Glad you blew your horn; so happy to be able to see it as I don’t have a subscription to OP.

2 Likes

@Julia_Hallee, thank you, and welcome to the NPN community! I’m fairly new here myself.

@Lon_Overacker , thanks! I was a subscriber to OP several years ago, let it lapse, and re-subscribed recently. However OP may not be around much longer, sadly.

Thanks, Patrick! Just figured out how to respond on this thing! LOL! I am looking forward to all the opportunities to connect and learn here!

1 Like