Blue stream

Tenofjord, northern Norway

Specific Feedback Requested

I am very unsure of this picture whether it works or not. Sometimes yes, sometimes no

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Nisi Landscape polarizer

2 Likes

I love this quote. It’s how I feel about every image I make. What’s even more difficult is to like something that others don’t like very much. But that is what you must do.

I like this image. The river has a certain flair to it rising as it does, like a blue flame. There’s also an abstract quality to it that is somewhat suggestive. Yes, it is quite interesting. It’s aerial photograph, isn’t it?

1 Like

Looking at this, I am not sure if it is a mile from TR to BL corner, or 2 feet! That actually makes it somehow more interesting - and abstract. Beautiful colours, and an eye-catching line diagonally.Definitely a keeper.

1 Like

Love this abstract. Would not have guessed a drone shot however. Nice work!

1 Like

Jorma, this is awesome. Great Drone shot. I have that drone too and love it. Curious how high you were?

I think you should always be sure of this one. It’s excellent.

It sure works for me.
the up/down, left/right flow is very strong.
Love the tones and colors too.

I love it too! Rivers are such a wonderful subject to see from above! And like @Mike_Friel, I am intrigued that I have no clue how big the scene is. I do wonder about different orientations, with the mouth of the river at the LL or UL corners, but I can’t decide if either might be better.

Thank you all for your nice feedback. i don’t remember how high the picture was shot but i guess 100m. Sometimes intractable images are best because they open slowly and often only after a while. Igor - Unusual images often don’t open at a quick glance and therefore dont realize by many viewers. The most important thing is your own vision and your own appreciation

I love this image for it’s cool toned color palette, it’s very appealing to me. The river looks like someone loaded a paint brush with blue paint and splashed it onto a canvas. No need to be unsure of this one, it works for me.