Can’t Eat in Peace!

This was a couple of summers ago at a nature preserve. I was snapping so many photos of this squirrel eating a chestnut that halfway through, he kind of stopped eating and looked at me as if to say, “you haven’t seen anyone eat before?!”

Specific Feedback Requested

Anything

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Nikon D3400, 300mm, ISO 800, 1/800, f6.3, minimal adjustments and cropped.

2 Likes

Great shot of the squirrel through the foliage. Nice work and nice title.

1 Like

Vanessa, I really like the way you captured this little guy in the middle of lunch. He should have had his “do not disturb” sign up, otherwise fair game! :grinning:

Squirrels can be so entertaining. We don’t have any in our yard since we have very small trees and only a couple of them, but when we lived in Virginia, they were all over our yard. Such fun to watch.

1 Like

Really nice, Vanessa. Good details in the squirrel and, of course, he’s cute. I like the way he’s framed in the foliage. Well done.

1 Like

I always enjoy your squirrels, Vanessa; you’ve caught a great looking-up moment here. Well done.

1 Like

Thanks , so much @David_Bostock ! Glad you like my squirrel friend!

Thanks for looking @Shirley_Freeman ! I know, I love them too! They are so intelligent and funny!

1 Like

Thanks for looking and your feedback @terryb ! Glad you like him!

Thanks so much @Mike_Friel ! They are so much fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

Beautiful capture, very nicely framed!
I’m not a fan of squarish comps, but it works so well here.

1 Like

Thank you so much @JRajput ! I’m glad you like it. Thanks for the editors pick too. Even though it’s not really epic!

1 Like