Common Ragweed with frrost

This image was made a month ago when the pollen count was still high enough to cause allergies. I am one of those who are allergic to ragweed. I was glad to see it frosted, as my symptoms improved the day after, but couldn’t help feeling bad about the plant. The flowers are past prime and are going to seed on this one. Compared to tall ragweed, these are short, about 4-6 inches from the ground and are not usually noticed by most.

What technical feedback would you like if any? any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 7DII + 180/3.5 + Tripod

f/16, 1/20, ISO 800
ACR, PSCC, minor contrast adjustments.

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Fine detail, lovely soft background and excellent composition. No nits from me.

Ravi, I like how the frost is just all over the plant. Nice capture. The background makes it all stand out nicely.

Ravi - this is a beautiful image and in my opinion the only way ragweed looks good; I wouldn’t feel too bad about the plant! :smiley:

Ravi: The frost makes the shot here and is a fine result. Nice find and a fine capture.>=))>

Ravi: the frost does an excellent job of defining all the detail of the plant. Very nice composition and good depth of field. Richard