Dew drops on vine redo

I cropped and resized the image according to your suggestions

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Tim: Looks good. When doing a repost you can place the new image in the original thread instead of starting a new one and then edit your title to reflect that there is a revision to review. If you need any help please let me know. >=))>

Yes, this is much better, Tim. Bill is right, it is good to keep it in one post, as others that see this might not have seen the first.

A nice improvement Tim, really simplified from the original. I like that the vine isn’t perfectly horizontal and there’s great separation from the creamy smooth background too. I had fun looking at the enlarged version and viewing the upside down scene in the drops. Interesting that the largest ones are on the bottom. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Jim: for a long time I have been using my 75-300 for distance photos, I forgot that it has a macro setting, and I have been having a lot of fun with it lately