Doublet Pool runoff

Here’s a larger view of the runoff from Doublet Pool. If you look closely, you’ll again find Bison tracks as in my Bison don’t read post, in this case showing as dark lines crossing right to left near the lower 1/3 line.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I really like this. The colour is nice and vibrant and I love all of that texture.

Another fascinating abstract from Yellowstone. Excellent color, patterns and textures.

I thought this might look good in b&w due to a limited color palette and because it made me think of our moon. I used a very quick NIK preset. What do you think?

1 Like

Another cool looking abstract find, Mark. Lots of shapes and patterns for the eye to enjoy along with some nice gradation of color. Nicely done.

@Igor_Doncov, given that the colors were a big part of my attraction, going b&w never occurred to me. Your version does emphasize the textures well and as you say, it creates a nice sense of a lunar landscape.

I like the brilliant yellow and overall texture Mark.

Mark, to me it’s a beautifull abstract in nice colors. But I don’t see what you say about Bison tracks.
Must be because I never saw them here.

A beautiful abstract Mark, the patterns are nicely balanced in the composition. Your processing of the color is very well done, I love the contrast of the clean whites against the rich yellow colors.

Mark,

Awesome view. I like the comp and the story about the bison. Well done. Igor’s BW attempt could be something worth trying for a different presentation. Well done…Jim