Emergence

This photo was taken at noon on a sunny day. I was attracted to the lines of the grass and was surprised by the effect I got .

7 Likes

This turned out quite well. It has a very painterly look to it and I really enjoy its simplicity. Nicely done.

I love the graphic lines and gentle colors . Simplicity but impactful.

Lovely Chris. The soft yellow & greens, simple composition and high key background make this wonderfully simple. . . perhaps even abstract photo. Nicely seen and executed.

Chris: This is really well seen, composed and captured. A simple scene that has produced a compelling image. Most excellent. >=))>

Chris, this looks very good, with the cluster of leaves surrounded by white. I like the high key view, where the reflections stand out. I do wonder about just a touch more darkness in the upper, yellow leaves, but that’s definitely an artistic choice (and in might not work…).

Thanks, Mark. I tried to get a little more darkness in the lightest of the upper yellow leaves. Succeeded with a few, but not so much with others. My editing skills were not up to it, I guess.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Bill.

Thanks, Linda. This is by far my favorite from my week long trip to SE Oregon.

Thank you for your wonderful description, Patricia.

Thanks, Harley. I didn’t expect too much and was pleasantly surprised by it.

Lovely simple shot with nice space around the clump. It does look a little washed out on my screen however but I quite like this effect gives - very well spotted.

Thanks, Mike. I had this image printed and the yellow grass at the top looks darker in the print version.