Fallen leaves, rushing water

This is Kitchen Creek as it tumbles through Glen Leigh on its way between the waterfalls of Ricketts Glenn State Park in PA. (5D3, 24-105 @ 64, 1.6 s, f/16, iso 100, tripod)

3 Likes

Beautiful flow of the water Mark, also like how the leaves frame the creek. Wonderful fall image. Nicely seen and captured.

Mark: Beautiful little scene superbly captured. The color in the water is especially pleasing as is the depiction of the flow. Most excellent. >=))>

Beautiful little cascade. It’s weird. It’s the type of scene you could find all over the world and yet somehow I instantly attached Ricketts Glen to it in my mind.

Mike, since you and I have been “talking about Ricketts Glen”, I’m not surprised that it came to mind, although you’re right, this could be from anywhere. BTW, while there were a number of folks on the trails in Ricketts, it was never hard getting 10-15 minutes of time by myself at any of the falls.

A really nice look at an autumn cascade. Great the way the leaves frame the scene.

Perfect shutter speed for the water. The diagonals of the composition really make this work well for me. The water is nicely framed by the leaves out of the main turbulent flow.