Father and Sons 2

Sony A77II
Minolta 100mm macro
ISO 400, 1/60 @ f8
A week later my “toddlers” have grown to early teens. All comments welcome. >=))>

2 Likes

A gorgeous array, Bill. I love the way you framed this trio. Excellent work.

Lovely image with all three young flowers in the same focal plane. Very nice details. I have tried this before, but not all the flowers are in the same plane, so well done. well composed too.

Quite brilliant Bill. Striking coneflowers and I like the composition with the two side flowers slightly below the middle one. Great to get all three in such sharp focus. Very well seen and taken.

Beautifully composed Bill. Having the flowers partially overlap each other, and in sharp focus, gives the image depth and interest, well done.

I really like the composition. Good detail and the dark green background sets them off well.

Bill, those toddlers are really growing up fast! I love how they are all snuggled together, at the same level, so that all are nice and sharp. Mine are at all different heights, and separated out, so would be hard to capture something like this. Great shot.

Beautiful Bill. Love the little yellow “starlets” in the centers. Very nicely done.