House keeping

July 2, This was one of the few interestng scenes this morning in Old Lyme. I didn’t see the juveniles until I started working on the photograph. As you can see the day started off with clouds and fog. The shot is cropped into a 16 by 9 and I used Nik Color Efex 5’s graduated neutral density filter the bring down the sky. Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Canon R5, Canon 100-500mm & 1.4ext, f10, 700mm, 1/1600, ISO 400. The shot is cropped by 60 % and I adjusted the highlight, exposure and clear view plus in DXO Photo Lab 5.

Hi Peter, nice action captured with the sticks in the bird’s talons and that backwards glance at the chicks. Great moment captured! Wonder what that small bird is above the big one - maybe a kingbird? The trees provide a nice backdrop for this image too. Image seems a little soft to me but still a fine capture.

A nice dynamic shot. The eagle looking back at its chicks makes the shot for me.

Excellent capture of behavior, Peter.

A nice image of the adult with cool behavior, Peter. The youngsters are a great bonus.

Hi Allen S., Allen B., David & Dennis.
Thank you for your comments. This was a lucky catch, I was following the Osprey in the grass and when it pop up for a land on the nest I managed three shots of the landing. Here is a re-post, using Topaz Sharpen AI on just the landing Osprey and chicks in the nest. I also remove the out of focus bird in the upper Frame.
Peter