Jessup Path

Jessup Path is one of my go to places to get away form the crowds when I visit Acadia NP. I find it very soothing and relaxing as I stroll through the birch grove along a path littered with the fallen colorful autumn leaves. It had rained the night before and it was overcast with no sun so the conditions were just about perfect this particular day, other than the wind which forced me to use ISO 1000.

As always thanks for taking a moment and leaving your thoughts.

Specific Feedback Requested

All C&C welcome.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Nikon D800, Nikon 17-35 @ 32mm, f 11 @ 1/25 sec, ISO 1000, CPL, cable release & tripod.

1 Like

Love how you framed the trail in this composition. The colors are wonderful as well.

Nice shot, Ed. You picked a great place to compose from with the FG trees framing the pathway. The fall colors are an added bonus. Especially the ones peaking through the BG trees and the fallen leaves carpeting the path.
One small nit. The dark trunk peaking out from behind the left hand birch. I think I had the same problem with my shot from here.

Quite beautiful- the grass is interesting. A costal thing I presume. Nice contrasting colors and framing with the trees.