Lampley 2020 Top(?) 10

It’s difficult to pick a top 10, but I’ll give it a go. Tomorrow I might pick different ones - ha. I have a few b&w favorites, but I decided to go all color here.

4 Likes

Wow, Bonnie, such nice images. I would be proud to have any of these in my portfolio. Nice work! I’m gratified to see I’m not the only one who thinks bubbles on the surface of water is a legitimate subject for photography! The colorful rocks refracted through the water (the last one) is my favorite.

1 Like

Brilliant, creative, unique!

1 Like

Masterpieces of art! Hard to pick a favourite, all are excellent, but I very much like the mood of the three first ones.

1 Like

Excellent collection, Bonnie! 4, 5, 6 and 7 are my favorites, in no particular order, but all look really good.

1 Like

Bonnie, this is an outstanding collection of artistic views. The varying levels of abstraction and mystery stand out throughout. Yes, narrowing a year’s worth of work down to 10 is quite a challenge.

1 Like

This collection is a true show of force creatively, and artistically. Every time I see another one of your posts, I wonder what unique vision you are going to come up with this time, and you never disappoint. Beauty in nature is everywhere if you know where to look for it, and Bonnie, you know how to look better than most.

My favorites are #10, #4, and #6, in that order.

1 Like

Gorgeous images, Bonnie. Congratulations on being chosen NPN Photographer of the year! This group of ten certainly shows why. Though all similar in style, I find myself drawn most to #s 4, 5 and 6 with #5 being my favorite.

1 Like

An amazing collection of images, I love them all. Congrats on getting the Photographer of the year nod!

1 Like

Congrats, Bonnie on being chosen NPN Photographer of the Year! Well deserves, your images are ones that I aspire to obtain someday. Very nicely done.

1 Like

I thought I was familiar with all your work but there were several surprises. #1 is new to me and it might be my favorite. I also like #7 a lot. It’s more of a ‘classical’ image - if there is such a thing. #4 is your emotional image and therefore I like it for that reason, although #2 is emotional as well - just more light hearted. Congrats on a much deserved award.

1 Like

Spectacular set Bonnie, shows off your deserving of NPN Nature Photographer Of The Year! :trophy: Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!!!

1 Like

Thank you all for your appreciation! I’m honored.

Oh, yes, Matt, bubbles and pond scum are (almost) always worthy of at least a look, if not a photo. :slightly_smiling_face:

I couldn’t agree more! Here’s one from 2018:

1 Like

Bonnie, congratulations on winning the Nature Photographer of the Year award. Seeing this collection of your favorite 2020 images has been very inspirational. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Bonnie, I love how creative you are and I always look forward to your posts. I think you really embody the spirit of NPN; the photographer of the year award is well-deserved!

1 Like