Lean on Me

D800, 60 mm macro, shot on light table, processed in lightroom.

Have had to limit computer time, handheld photography time drastically lately in order to try to save a tendon that is partially torn in my shoulder. Darn nuisance.

Any commentary fair game.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

Kathy: Wonderfully conceived and superbly executed. My only nit is the small image size but everything else is marvelous. Hope your recovery is swift and complete. >=))>

Very artistic and elegant - excellent work.
sure hope your shoulder is improving, even if slowly.
S

Real delicacy in the treatment of this shot, Kathy, and a nice relationship established between the two flowers. Good luck with the shoulder !

Shoulders are tough, Kathy. I hope it heals quickly. This is a gorgeous composition and I love the light.

Beautifully captured, Kathy. Praying you will recover quickly and able to get back to doing what you love to do.

Absolutely splendid! Ethereal, inspiring, essential. Congratulations for this beautiful image…

A sweet and sensuous image. Not a nit to be made, not even the size. You could double the size and accompany it with a nice rendition of Pachelbel’s Canon in D Major, but that would be gilding the, er, tulips.:heart_eyes: