Light Beam, Antelope Canyon

I’m so far behind here I’ll never catch up, but I had to stop to dig this out of the archives when I saw this recent post:
https://community.naturephotographers.network/t/spirit-of-x-canyon/32508

I couldn’t even find it on my web site. It’s from 2002, just before I went digital. Wish I had a raw file to work on, but it’s what it is.

Specific Feedback Requested

All comments welcome!

Technical Details

Mmmmmm – camera body, some sort of film, tripod (for sure) and the luck of coming across a guy already throwing up dust. I had a good film scanner back then but probably could have had more dynamic range.

4 Likes

@Diane_Miller
This is great you should have gotten the 6 million. You have to love slot canyons.
Steve

Thanks, @Steve_Rosendahl – I do! But haven’t had (or made) nearly enough opportunities. And I’ve chickened out on Lower Antelope.

1 Like

That is so beautiful, Diane. I wouldn’t change a thing. Lovely.

1 Like

Beam me up! Nice find from the archives.

2 Likes

This is absolutely gorgeous- I love the composition, the soft tones and colors! What a beautiful light.

2 Likes

I think it is perfect, love these kind of photos where the subject is the light itself. Just brilliant photo Diane. Soothing to the eye and just the thing I needed in the morning.

1 Like

Wow Diane. This is really beautiful. Nothing like that in my part of the world. The bright tones and saturated colours are just sumptuous. Cheers.

1 Like