Lilly

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any Canon 5DMark III, 6/20/18, f8, ISO 100 @ 1/320 sec.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Hi John
This is very well done. I like the delicate details on the flower and the color intensity is just perfect. The only thing I might try is to knock down the exposure in your background to match the darker BG on the left side.

John: You hit a home run for me on this one. We have this exact variety of day lily in our garden and it has given me many favorite images over the years. I like the inclusion of the buds which tells me this is a burgeoning and young plant. Just enough environment in the BG for me as well. Most excellent. :+1: :+1:>=))>

Thanks Bill, I appreciate your review because your work inspires me as does all the other beautiful photos on Nature Photographers .
Wayne

A great looking flower, John, and an impressive capture. Very nice.

Beautiful John,

I love the details, yet at the same time the soft colors are wonderful too. Agree with Bill on inclusion of the buds behind the flower.

No nits or suggestions. Beautifully captured and processed.

Lon

weird - the large view doesn’t open on this one? Wonder if it’s just me or the same for others.