Monkey Frog

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any pertinent technical details:

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I really like this. Great the way the little guy is half hidden behind the leaf and is kind of peaking around it. Real nice image.

Wow, what a shot, Lisa. I like it the way it is too. The more I looked at it though, I wondered, if maybe you were to take the brightness down in the leaf just a tad, if it would improve it even better. I just love the fact that we can see through the leaf, and see the shape of him. I think maybe that foot would show up better on that lighter area of the leaf if it was darken, but not sure. I didn’t download it to try. I would be thrilled to call this my shot just the way it is, for sure!

Lisa, This is a great view with amazing details in the eye and around the jaw. Seeing dimly through the leaf is a good extra. If you include technical details of the shot, it helps commenters to provide valuable suggestions and lets others learn from you.

Lisa: Welcome to NPN in general and to the Macro forum in particular. Terrific find and a fine capture. I love the detail in the eye especially. For me the leaf is just right. I also like where it exits the frame. My only suggestion would be to crop some of the empty BG on the right side but this works well as is. Great to have you aboard and looking forward to more. >=))>

Welcome to NPN, Lisa. This is an excellent image. I like the graphics of the leaf and the frog showing through it, and the eye is wonderful. You didn’t list any technical data, so it’s difficult to make suggestions, but I do think a little more depth of field would make this image even better. I really look forward to seeing more of your work.

This is really good. Great POV…

Wow! Seen it only now… Splendid. I like everything of it…