More Dash

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Dash and I had another session this morning. However she was much less patient than the other day so I only got a few shots. At least she chose a nice perch. All comments welcome. >=))>

Technical Details

Sony A7RIII
Sony FE 70-200 f2.8 GM-II, 2xTC, 16mm XT
ISO 1600, 1/100 @ f8
Large crop.

3 Likes

Bill, you and Dash are doing such a good job and bringing for some nice shots of her. For me, I wish that tan something in the bottom of the BG wasn’t there, but they don’t always choose the best location. I do like the perch she is on, and the repeat of the colors of the perch in the BG. Very nice details in her eyes too.

Man, Bill, the details are just so incredible and beautiful. The green iridescent head is stunning to me. And the colors in the scene really make for an eye-catching image. I’m glad she cooperates while you move very carefully.

Wow Bill, great details you captured on this beauty! Nice of her to cooperate for a close up. Love seeing the eyes so well and the interesting pattern of the thorax. Nice perch too. Well done.

You are killing me with these! I have a friend who has a pet dragonfly and I thought it was some sort of rare curiosity, but you seem to have the same situation! Whatever it is, keep entertaining us! I never knew anyone could get this close to them.