Moving and reflecting

@Jim_Oker’s shot while wading in the water, reminded me of how I used to spend nice fall days, pulling on my knee high overshoes and wading into the shallow waters of local streams. The mix of water moving around/over the rocky areas and fall colors reflecting in the flowing water makes for some fun abstracts.

7D2, 70-200 @ 110mm, 1/30s, f/16, iso 3200, tripod

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

This is really cool, Mark! I love the wild patterns of warm tones and black lines above and the little falls grounds it more in reality (more or less). Great stuff.

This is really an excellent image, Mark. Love all the patterns and colors. Just so much to see and enjoy in this image. Well done! :+1::+1:

Mark, this is one of the most unusual and interesting fall reflection shots that I have seen in a long time. This takes abstract to a whole other level. What a neat find !!!

Mark, a wonderful water abstract. Also a fine collection of reflective colors too. Not sure why, but my first thoughts were of a tiger’s stripes and even possibly a tiger eye looking back at us in there also. Very nice indeed…:+1:

Sweet, Mark. What a wonderful abstract. I love the color and tonality. No nits here.
–P

Great abstract with the colors and interesting patterns.

Go ahead and give yourself the weekly pick!!! :innocent:

1 Like

Pretty wild shot–In the days of vinyl, this would make a wonderful album cover. I like this one as presented–Awesome…Jim

Mark: I’m late to this party but what a marvelous shot. Superbly conceived and rendered. >=))>

Killer abstract water shot, Mark! Really cool and unusual reflections. Good eye to see it and an excellent capture.