New Nightscape & Astro Moderator!

Please welcome a new member to our team, @Diane_Miller has graciously accepted the role of moderator in the Nightscape & Astro category!

We are excited to have someone so talented in Astro take on this role, and we plan to bring even more life to this category soon!

1 Like

Oh wonderful! Thank you, @Diane_Miller for taking on the position as moderator. You will probably never have any photos from me, because I have just not got into night photography (I like to sleep when it is dark)! :grinning:

1 Like

Oh, that’s good news. @Diane_Miller is an excellent choice for the moderator of that category. :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations @Diane_Miller! :slight_smile:
I’m sure that Nightscape & Astro photographers will greatly benefit from your expertise and insights!

1 Like

Although I can really appreciate the N&A genre and art form overall it’s not anything I’ve ever attempted. I would not know where to start. Viewing @Diane_Miller high quality of work in other various categories provides plenty of insight as to the support we can anticipate with her position as moderator in the N&A category. … :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

A very warm welcome, Diane! While I don’t have any aspirations in this category, I always look in awe and fascination at what you and others produce. Truly wonders of the universe you bring us.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I’m honored to be asked and excited to be able to contribute to this unique and valuable place!

1 Like

Congrats @Diane_Miller, and thanks for helping out with this category.

1 Like

@Diane_Miller thanks for taking on the role as moderator for this category. Since I do not do any astro or night photos I hope that you still will have the time to comment also in the other categories!

1 Like

Super congratulations, Diane. I can’t think of a better person to help moderate this category. I am not well versed in this genre but would love to learn more about deep space photography. Looking forward to your contributions, Diane.

1 Like

That’s great news! Thanks for taking on the role Diane!!