November morning

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is as always more than welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Nikon 850, F5.6,1/500, iso320, 24-70 lens at 46mm

2 Likes

Ben,
The light is simply gorgeous and that walkway winding it’s way into the scene is very inviting. My only suggestion; just my personal preference; would be a small crop from the left and right sides to place more of an emphasis on that path leading the viewer into the image. Beautifully done!

A very painterly image Ben., the warm light and the mist combine for a wonderful mood. I also love the way you have dappled light on the path, it really helps draw even more attention to the leading line. Such a great use of a leading line here, it does not like a cliche leading line. Well done

My only suggestion would be slightly dodge the orange tree in the distance that’s at the end of the path. This would help call more attention to it.

Ben, this is delightfully inviting, I’m ready to walk down that path enjoying the day.

A peaceful morning walk. Perfect, Ben.

Ben, you are a master of 19th century lighting and I mean that in the most complementary way. I think I prefer Ed Lowe’s crop as it does bring me into/onto the path more deliberately and intentionally,

1 Like

I like @Ed_Lowe’s crop. I would lift the darkest shadows a bit.

@Ed_Lowe , @Ed_McGuirk , @Mark_Seaver , @David_Bostock , @Igor_Doncov , @Kerry_Gordon .
I value the suggestions you made and the rework you did.It helps a lot to improve my image, thank you all.