Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 90D, Sigma 150-600 C, tripod
ISO 400, f10, 1/400s

@allensparks.wildlife
1 Like

Great head turn and fine detail in the plumage, Allen. Your background is gorgeous-what is it?

@Dennis_Plank, thanks Dennis. The background is natural. Just a small dirt and grass hill leading to my house.

Very nice frame of this little warbler. Agree that the background works really well. I see this as pretty dark on the presentation. I pulled it into PS and applied a Levels Adjustment layer, pulling the white slider into the point were pixels were beginning to end in the histogram. A small curves adjustment applied to just the warbler. Here’s the result.

@Keith_Bauer, thanks Keith! Your rework looks very nice.

Gorgeous shot of a gorgeous bird! I think @Keith_Bauer made an excellent correction. I find it hard to see when images are underexposed until I release them into the wild.

A wonderful shot of this warbler, Allen,. It is not yet on my life list . The background as previously mentioned is superb. I also like @Keith_Bauer rendering with bringing up the exposure.

Lovely photo of the little bird Allen. A real nice pose in a real nice setting. I like Keith’s repost although I might pull the yellow down just a bit. That is areal nice set up spot.