Pitchers at Sunset

New edit

Original post

Another in-camera double exposure with the Yellow Pitcher Plants of Green Swamp, North Carolina. This was taken at sunset with one image focused on the plants and the other on the treeline in the background.

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon EOS R
Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L IS II

1 Like

Nice technique, Dvir. This is very well executed. I’ll have to try that multi-exposure here…You’ve inspired me.

1 Like

I like the composition and the softness of the grass. Good job.

1 Like

Right up my street :smiley: Love it!

Grt, Ingrid.

1 Like

Dvir: I like your double exposure work and I especially like how you rendered the pitchers. The bokeh does pull my eye but I think it would work if you could tame the one really bright relatively bright circle and the tiny bright spot on the upper border. This is a great find and a very creative capture and presentation. >=))>

1 Like

Thank you for your reply David! I am glad you like the image and of course I highly recommend playing around with in-camera double exposures as I do think if you do it more subtly and just try to bring the same elements from the same framing into the scene it can create quite natural looking yet unique effects.

Thank you for your thoughts Bill! I went ahead and reposted it with some darkening of the brightest circle and a slight crop/darkening of the bright spot up top.