Promising Portrait

Another of my favorite roses with some purple lantana in the BG. Shot in Watercolor Mode in camera and added sandstone, glass and oil paint filters in PS. All comments welcome. >=))>

Is this a composite: No
Sony A77II, Watercolor Mode
Minolta 200mm macro
ISO 400, 1/320 @ f5.6

The thumbnail looks gorgeous, but it won’t enlarge for me.

Same for me, Bill. If possible I would love to see it in the larger version.

Not sure what the original problem was but try now.

WOW! Love the art paper approach which adds great texture and the beautiful rose color combined with the darker background and blue flower is strikingly fantastic.
Wayne

Beautiful. Zooming in you can see all the wonderful detail. Thanks Bill.

All good now! Lovely processing and colors. I sort of wish for a little more room on the left. Wonder how content-aware fill would work with the texture – probably very well.

Very much like the colors and comp on this one. The purple in the background makes for a colorful frame for the orange flower. This looks more like it was printed on textured paper than water-color mode, though maybe that’s what water-color mode is. Still looks like a photo, to me.

Fantastic! Beautiful orange rose stands out against dark BG with blurred purple lantana placed in a curvaceous way. I like the texture created by Watercolor Mode and PS filters. I also use a Sony camera, but I’ve never used such mode. I’ll give it a try.