Reflections 5

Thought I had exhausted the images from the day I shot most of these reflections but found a couple others. This was shot late in a sunset after a cold front went through thus the steam fog.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any and all.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
200mm f/11 1/15 sec iso 200

1 Like

@Mario_Cornacchione you continue to extract these beautiful little gems from landscapes. Bellissimo!

My only nit-pik (spelling?) is that there might be just a little too much foreground vegetation. Especially in between the two clumps of iris where there is a sun reflection.

Namaste

Mario, this is delicious. It is wonderful to see images like this that are carefully crafted, reflecting that the scene meant something special at the time and later to the photographer.

The mood of quiet beauty, including the rise ring of a fish, is conveyed by the soft light and lack of texture. The texture contrast between the foreground iris and the foggy scene creates interest. I appreciate the amount of vegetation as it gives the image a base or foundation. The iris, near light, and glow toward the center sky create an inverted V which holds my attention in the scene.

This is different. I like the idea here. Given the low light I would expect very little color in the grass though.

Thank you all @Dick_Knudson @paul_g_wiegman @Igor_Doncov for your comments. Igor, although there was still some color in the irises I dis use a radial filter on each and slightly increased exposure only.

I like it - very simple. I wonder if you could burn the top edge a bit to hold the eye in the frame.