Same Wave: A little later

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

In my opinion this image has the best wave formation of the three similar images posted, and I like your processing of the light on the the wave here. I still prefer having both the space and light to the left of the wave that was in the first image you presented. I also think this version feels too cut off at the bottom, i would like to see a bit more breathing room at the bottom.

While I’ve enjoyed looking at this image series, in the future it might make sense to post 3 such similar images together in a single post, and ask the community for comments on them as a group.

Ed, Thank you for the comments and the suggestion re: posting three at same time. I wasn’t sure if I could do so and would have preferred to. Now I know. Learn something every day.