Wave: further progression

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I enjoy this, Jim. A lot of energy. My suggestion is only to clone out that bright strip at the bottom on the right side of the image. The texture in the wave is very captivating.

Wow, you really caught some wonderful forms in superb light with these.

Jim,

Wow! These just keep getting better. Filling the frame here with this one really brings out the power. (I’m assuming you’re just cropping in a bit more as the series progresses? Surely no time to zoom during this almost instantaneous event)

I meant to mention earlier after you commented about maybe being repetitive. I guess this doesn’t help now, but I was thinking and suggesting that it’s perfectly OK to have posted a few of these together as a series in a single thread. Yeah, understand each has their own but as you know these are all so close that you could have put all in the same post. No biggie. Certainly each of these images stand beautifully on their own.

Thanks for sharing.

Lon

Powerful image. I really like the color pallet, but the thing that really draws me is the almost leaf like pattern in wave. Your photo reminds me that the properties and water are a constant and ever changing. The light in the lower left doesn’t bother me, but you might want to just darken it a bit…

Jim, this series of waves is outstanding. I like this one the best, because the wave is a bigger part of the image. The details in the big splash are wonderful.