Seattle Center

I posted this back in March of this year on the old site, thought I’d re-post on the new site.

A detail of the exterior of what is now known as the "Museum of Pop Culture" at Seattle Center. Previously, the Seattle Music Experience. Great looking modern art building with lots of reflecting surfaces, large metal sheets bolted to the structural frame, bronze, silver, blue and red colors. I couldn’t get enough of this building, walking around and around taking photos.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any pertinent technical details:

Handheld, Nikon D600, 28-300 at 135mm, f8, 400 ISO

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
2 Likes

Reno, thanks for bringing this one back. Great abstract, with excellent colors, shapes and patterns. Outstanding image.

Really like the curves and colors here. Without your title this would feel like a spaceship ready for launch.

Reno: I remember this. Marvelous colors and lines. Well seen and superbly captured and rendered.>=))>

This is really beautiful and creative Reno. Love the curves, patterns, color and luminosity. Everything is just perfect.

This is really fun to explore. I like the colors, aircraft impression, and the effective isolation of an abstract composition. I would love to see more!

Works very well indeed. Love the cold/warm colour contrasts and the overall composition. Can’t think how it might have been done any better !

Exceptional urban abstract. Love the colors, the geometric shapes, the flow - all wonderful.

Congrats on the 2018 EP Reno!

Thank you everyone for taking the time to view my image and leave a comment, appreciated. And much thanks to the moderators for the 2018 selection!