Spring Flush

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 400D, Tamron 55-200 @ 64, 1/400 @ f9, ISO 400

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

For wallpaper I feel it’s less a question of composition than of an image which is restful, bringing, for example, a memory of a pleasant Spring day. These luxuriant rhododendrons fit the bill for me.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Ian: Love the pastel color palette and the proportion of flowers/sky. Well seen and captured. >=))>

Ian, this is indeed elegant and restful. The mix of gentle colors is wonderful. The drama of the flower centers on the right add a fine change-of-pace. If this were my desktop, I’m not sure I’d get any work done. :grin:

Lovely soft image Ian. The soft pink and flowing composition, along with the hint of rain drops totally make a wonderful “memory of a pleasant Spring day.” Thanks for sharing it with us.

This is definitely restful. The gentle blue and pink colors are very pleasing. Great light.

This is glorious, Ian. I love the upward curve of the flower cluster against the blue sky. Just fabulous.

This is definitely a beautiful, feel good, spirit lifting image, Ian! Great choice for wallpaper! The small version is very pretty but the large version definitely has the most impact when it comes to creating a pleasant mood.