Spring in Denmark

All these colors in the beautiful hill’s of Denmark

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

All feedback is welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Lovely photo! To me eye there seems to be a cyan cast to the sky. And in the totally subjective category, for my taste it is over saturated. Nonetheless, it is beautiful!

What a gorgeous photo Ben. Makes me wish I was there. I love the colors just as they are, makes the whole scene more appealing to me.

Beautiful scene. I would agree with Tony on the saturation, but as said, much a matter of taste. A really fine rural scene.

Nice scene, and it is amazing how much impact the white and red houses have in the image. Great choice on the panoramic format, with these strong horizontal lines it works well. For my taste, I would dial back the yellow and green saturation, the sky looks okay to me though.

The saturation works beautifully for me, Ben. There seems to be something of the flavour of folk painting with its simplified forms - so well suited to the subject.

@Ian_Wolfenden, @Ed_McGuirk, @Harley_Goldman, @linda_mellor, @Tony_Siciliano ,I liked all your comments and personal taste about my image.
It was my intention to show what I saw on that moment. An amazing landscape with stunning colors.
I processed it to the border of saturation, but not over ! To show the reality in my eyes.
Thank you all, so much !!

Ben,
I am late to this post but I also do favor the bold colors in this scene. I agree with @Ian_Wolfenden and this is very reminiscent of a folk painting and the use of color in that genre.
Nicely done!

@Alan_Kreyger Alan, it is good to see there are more color lovers on NPN.